Lijit Ad Tag

May 20, 2015

Egg Muffin





Well, waddaya know! 
This wasn’t that hard to make. So why are they charging so much for it? Hmm ….

Nope. No recipe post this time … but, well, I snuck something in anyway …. look closely …..

This is a no brainer. Something simple with ready ingredients any normal fridge would/should have.
It’s my go-to whenever I don’t crave for anything specific and not particularly hungry for anything fancy. Eggs are my best friend. 
It’s convenient to have a batch of English muffins stashed in the freezer. I like homemade ones … I make them to the size of my appetite. Make some, you won’t regret it.

Split the English muffin
Toast the muffin halves. 
Fry an egg (runny yolk of course). 
Plonk onto toasted muffin half. 
Top with crunchy pickles, a dollop of ketchup and whatever else that makes you happy. 
Top with other toasted muffin half.
Munch away!
Burp.

Boring, isn’t it?

Shutting up now ….





3 comments:

  1. Ping, that is so yum! Love the runny oozy yolk sneaking out of the muffin. Yup, why pay so much outside when you can easily make this at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, PH. Guess you're also a runny yolk person eh?

      Delete
  2. Sorry to see the yolk break before you took the photo:)
    This looks like a gourmet version of egg mcmuffin, but instead of sausage there is pickles (green sausage!)

    ReplyDelete